Cancer is an a typical growth of cells which contribute to replicated in an undefined way and, in some cases, to metastasize (spread). Cancer can contain any tissue of the body and have many different forms in each body area. It causes to kill.
Cancer is not one commondisease. It is anassociation of more than 100 different and unique diseases and has two types; malignancy and benign. Cancer is prevented and cure by giving anticancer drugs for different types of malignance or tumor.
Anticancer drugs, is also known as antineoplastic drugs, any medications which is efficient in the treatment of malignant, or cancerous, disease.
There are various major classes of anticancer drugs; these involve alkylating anticancer agents, antimetabolites, natural products, and hormones.
Further, there are several drugs which do not fall within those classes but that describes anticancer activity and thus are necessary in the treatment of malignant disease. The term chemotherapyintermittently is related with the use of anticancer drugs, Even if, it more precisely refers to the use of chemical compounds to treat disease generally.
Ulcer in Mouth
Blood counts decreased causes an increased possibility of developing infection or Anemia
Constipation or diarrhoea
Loss of hair
Changes in skin or reactions
Difference in fertility and sexuality
Urine and bladder changes and kidney problems
Chemo brain, that can affect concentration and focus
Changes in Moods
1. Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com, a fully licensed and regulated pharmacy, takes all precautions to strictly abide by the laws and regulations set forth in the dispensing of prescription medications. By placing the order for your prescription medicines, you acknowledge and accept the following terms regarding the purchase of any prescription medicines.
2. Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com will not dispense any prescription medication without a valid prescription from a licensed physician.
3. If you are ordering prescription medication(s), you hereby confirm that you will send us a scanned copy of your valid prescription(s) via email, fax, Whatsapp, or by post, and this prescription shall then be subject to the scrutiny of and approval by our qualified Pharmacists.
4. The drug information provided in the Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com is for informative purposes only and this Website is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. We are not liable for any adverse effects or harm to you as a result of your reliance on the information in the Website.
5. Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com requires either the User or Customer or the Caregiver to confirm he/she is completely aware of the indications, side effects, drug interactions, effects of missed dose or overdose of the medicines he/she orders from us. It is imperative to seek professional advice from your physician before purchasing or consuming any medicine from Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com
6. At Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com, a Caregiver can order prescription medicines on your behalf.