Bendamustine is sold under brand name Benzz.
Benzz is type of cancer medicine which prevents the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body.
Benzz is a prescription drug which is used under the guidance of medical supervision
Benzz 100mg is indicated for the treatment of patients suffering with Chronic lymphocytic Leukaemia
Benzz 100mg is indicated for the treatment of patients suffering with Indolent B-cell non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma
Bendamustine belongs to group of chemotherapy drug Known as alkylating agent.
The mechanism of bendamustine by prevent the DNA in cancer cells. The cells can’t replicate into 2 new cells, so the cancer stops the grow
For chronic lymphocytic Leukaemia :
The prescribed dose is 100mg/m2 IV infusion on days 1 and 2 of 28-day cycle, repeated for up to 6 cycles
The prescribed dose is 120mg/m2 IV infusion on days 1 and 2 of 21-day cycle repeated for up to 8 cycles
Time to peak plasma: At end of infusion
Protein bound: 94-96%
Volume of distribution: 25L
Metabolized by CYP1A2
Excretion: feces 90%; Urine 1-10%
Stop the treatment, if patients experience severe infusion reactions
When the treatment with Benzz will cause Mild-mod renal impairment, mild hepatic impairment
Probably of anaphylactic/infusion reactions: serious in rare cases
Myelosuppression may report; decrease dose; restart treatment based on ANC and platelet count recovery; difficult situation of myelosuppression may lead to death
Check further fever and other signs of infection and treat promptly
Benzz concomitant use with CYP1A2 inhibitors will have possible to increase plasma concentration of bendamustine and decrease plasma concentration of active metabolites.
Benzz concomitant with CYP1A2 inducers will have possible to decrease plasma concentration of bendamustine and increase plasma concentration of active metabolites.
Side effects caused due to Benzz 100mg :
Common side effects :
Decreased blood counts
Some rare side effects :
Pregnancy category is D
Based on adverse reaction, there is a positive symptom of human fetal risk
Do not use Benzz during pregnancy.
The drug excreted into human milk is unknown and effects in the new born baby are unknown
Hence use is contraindicated.
If dose is missed, then have immediately before the reaching of next dose time or swap the missed dose and continue regular schedule. Consult the doctors for more information
Store in refrigerator at 20 to 80C. keep in original containers until time of use.
Known hypersensitivity to bendamustine and its metabolites
1. Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com, a fully licensed and regulated pharmacy, takes all precautions to strictly abide by the laws and regulations set forth in the dispensing of prescription medications. By placing the order for your prescription medicines, you acknowledge and accept the following terms regarding the purchase of any prescription medicines.
2. Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com will not dispense any prescription medication without a valid prescription from a licensed physician.
3. If you are ordering prescription medication(s), you hereby confirm that you will send us a scanned copy of your valid prescription(s) via email, fax, Whatsapp, or by post, and this prescription shall then be subject to the scrutiny of and approval by our qualified Pharmacists.
4. The drug information provided in the Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com is for informative purposes only and this Website is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. We are not liable for any adverse effects or harm to you as a result of your reliance on the information in the Website.
5. Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com requires either the User or Customer or the Caregiver to confirm he/she is completely aware of the indications, side effects, drug interactions, effects of missed dose or overdose of the medicines he/she orders from us. It is imperative to seek professional advice from your physician before purchasing or consuming any medicine from Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com
6. At Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com, a Caregiver can order prescription medicines on your behalf.