Crizalk 250mg belongs to type of tyrosine kinase inhibitor. Kinases are enzymes which are contain in many functions, including cell development and reproduction.
Crizalk 250mg prohibit the anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) and the c-MET/hepatocyte growth factor receptor. This activitydepresses certain pathways in the cell, which can prevent the growth of tumor cells.
Crizalk 250mg is made specifically for the treatment of a type of lung cancer in which ALK is overactive due to an abnormality in the ALK gene.
Crizalk 250mg is indicated for the therapy of patients with metastatic non-small cell lung cancer.
Select patients for the treatment with Crizalk based on ALK or ROS1 presences in tumor specimens.
The recommended dosage of Crizalk is 250mg orally twice in a day
Administer the Crizalk dose with or without food, until disease progression
Crizalk 250mg taken orally twice daily for First dose reduction
Crizalk 250mg taken orally once daily for Second dose reduction
Permanently discontinue if unable to tolerate Crizalk 250mg taken orally once daily.
More specifically, crizotinibprevents anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK), hepatocyte growth factor receptor (HGFR, c-MET), and Recepteurd'OrigineNantais (RON).
Malformationin the ALK gene result by mutations or alteration may causes expression of oncogenic fusion proteins. Certain patients with NSCLC, they have the EML4-ALK gene.
Crizotinib inhibits ALK tyrosine kinase which normally results in reducedmultiplication of cells which carry the genetic mutation and tumour survivability.
Peak plasma concentration is 4 to 6 hours and bioavailability were 43%.
Volume of distribution is 1772L and plasma protein bounding is 91%
Crizalk metabolised by CYP3A4 and CYP3A5
Crizalk is excreted via feces 63% and 22% via urine and half -life is 42 hours
Before using Crizalk in some condition, consult with doctor :
Interstitial lung disease/pneumonitis
QT interval prolongation
Severe visual loss
Interaction with strong or moderate CYP3A4 inhibitors will increase Crizalk plasma concentration
Crizalk co administration with strong CYP3A inducers will decrease crizalk plasma concentration
Concomitant use with CYP3A substrates will increase plasma concentration of CYP3A substrates
Do not use combination with bradycardia causing drugs.
Based on studies of animal and mechanism of action, Crizalk 250mg will cause fetal harm when given to pregnant women.
Advice the female not to become pregnant while on treatment with Crizalk 250mg
• Bowel changes
• Feeling sick
• Swelling of hands and feet’s
• Decreased appetite
• Liver changes
• Skin rash
• Infection increased
• Eyesight changes.
If the patient vomits after taking a dose of Crizalk 250mg or missed to take a dose, then should not to take an extra dose, but to take the next dose at the regular time, skip the missed dose.
During treatment with Crizalk 250mg, advise the women not to breastfed to infants
Store the drug at 200C to 250C.
1. Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com, a fully licensed and regulated pharmacy, takes all precautions to strictly abide by the laws and regulations set forth in the dispensing of prescription medications. By placing the order for your prescription medicines, you acknowledge and accept the following terms regarding the purchase of any prescription medicines.
2. Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com will not dispense any prescription medication without a valid prescription from a licensed physician.
3. If you are ordering prescription medication(s), you hereby confirm that you will send us a scanned copy of your valid prescription(s) via email, fax, Whatsapp, or by post, and this prescription shall then be subject to the scrutiny of and approval by our qualified Pharmacists.
4. The drug information provided in the Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com is for informative purposes only and this Website is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. We are not liable for any adverse effects or harm to you as a result of your reliance on the information in the Website.
5. Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com requires either the User or Customer or the Caregiver to confirm he/she is completely aware of the indications, side effects, drug interactions, effects of missed dose or overdose of the medicines he/she orders from us. It is imperative to seek professional advice from your physician before purchasing or consuming any medicine from Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com
6. At Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com, a Caregiver can order prescription medicines on your behalf.