Cytotam is used to treat of initial breast cancer in women whose been treated with surgery, radiation,and chemotherapy. Cytotam is used to reduce the risk of developing a more serious type of breast cancer in women who had before breast cancer which will not spread outside the milk duct where it form known as ductal carcinoma.
Cytotam belongs to nonsteroidal agent which joined to estrogen receptors (ER), generate a conformational alters in the receptor. This results will inhibits in the verbalization of estrogen dependent genes.
Bond of Cytotam is continued to the nuclear chromatin of these outcome will reduce DNA polymerase action, damage thymidine dischargea and restriant of estradiol uptake, thereby decrease estrogen response.
Cytotam acceptable which combine with other co activators or corepressors in the tissue and link with different estrogen receptors,
Absorption : time to high plasma concentration is 40mg/ml and Tmax is 5 hours after dosing
Distribution: not available
Metabolism: In hepatic Cytotam metabolized
Elimination: Route of elimination is fecal about 30% and 65% was excreted from the body. Half life is 5 to 7 days
Cytotam 20mg is a film coated tablet which belongs to nonsteriodal antiestrogen and work as modulators with tissue selective activities for the treatment. Cytotam 20mg the drug will help to prevent of estrogen receptor positive cancer. Cytotam 20mg is also known as stimulating agent (estrogen) in metabolism of cholesterol, bone density, and cell replication in the endometrium.
For breast cancer in adult usual dose is 20 to 40mg for 5 years daily administer orally ; doses > 20mg given by dividing dose (morning and evening) Surgery and radiation on breast after DCIS: 20mg 5 years daily given orally. To reduce the action of breast cancer in women at increased breast cancer risk : 20mg 5 years daily given orally. For adjuvant breast cancer used In adult dose : 20mg OD orally or 10mg twice daily orally Duration: 5 years Pediatric dose for girls 2 to 10 years McCune- Albright syndrome 20mg once in a day through oral route and the duration upto 12 months Precocious Puberty 20mg once in a day through oral route and the duration upto 12 months.
Interaction of cytotam with coumarin type anticoagulants combination will leads to increase in anticoagulant effects may occur. Bromocriptine treatment interaction with Cytotam will increases the serum Cytotam and N-desmethyl tamoxifen.
• Consult with the doctor or pharmacist about allergic condition against Cytotam or any of the compound in Tamoxifen tablets.
• Consult with the healthcare providers that you have or have ever had renal, hepatic, or cardiac problem
• Consult with the doctor that are you pregnant or plan to become pregnant. The planning of children should avoid while on treatment with Cytotam. You should use a specific trick of conceiving to inhibit pregnancy in yourself or your partner during your treatment with Cytotam The drug will harm the fetus.
• Do not breast feeding while on Cytotam treatment.
• Beware with initial breast cancer signs hence during treatment with tamoxifen aware about growth of breast cancer.
COMMON SIDE EFFECT :
High tumor pain, Tumor site forming reddening, Hot flashes, Dizziness, Hair thinning, Weight loss, Stomach pains, Sexual ability lost.
Some side effects may be serious as follows, immediately inform the doctor
Decreased appetite, Vision problems, Fever, Blisters, Thirst, muscle weakness, restlessness, abscess on the eyes, face,lips,tongue,throat,ankles or lower legs.
consume the dose suddenly before next dose duration Next dose time reaches then left off the missed dose and continue regular schedule. Avoid to take double dose at same time. Please consult the doctor for further information.
If dose became high then , call the poison control helpline or patient collapsed, cause seizure, had breathing trouble, immediately call the doctor.
Keep in a closed container at room temperature ; Do not freeze Keep away from children
The patients is contraindicated with known hypersensitivity to the drug or its any ingredients Women are contraindicated who needed continues coumarin- type anticoagulant treatment Women are also contraindicated with deep vein thrombosis or pulmonary embolus history.
1. Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com, a fully licensed and regulated pharmacy, takes all precautions to strictly abide by the laws and regulations set forth in the dispensing of prescription medications. By placing the order for your prescription medicines, you acknowledge and accept the following terms regarding the purchase of any prescription medicines.
2. Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com will not dispense any prescription medication without a valid prescription from a licensed physician.
3. If you are ordering prescription medication(s), you hereby confirm that you will send us a scanned copy of your valid prescription(s) via email, fax, Whatsapp, or by post, and this prescription shall then be subject to the scrutiny of and approval by our qualified Pharmacists.
4. The drug information provided in the Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com is for informative purposes only and this Website is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. We are not liable for any adverse effects or harm to you as a result of your reliance on the information in the Website.
5. Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com requires either the User or Customer or the Caregiver to confirm he/she is completely aware of the indications, side effects, drug interactions, effects of missed dose or overdose of the medicines he/she orders from us. It is imperative to seek professional advice from your physician before purchasing or consuming any medicine from Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com
6. At Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com, a Caregiver can order prescription medicines on your behalf.