Lanib belongs to class of anti-neoplastic drugs which prevents the development and spreading of cancer cells all over the body.
Lanib is indicated for metastatic breast cancer and spreading after using of other chemotherapy drugs
Lanib is used with combination of capecitabine for the treatment of advanced breast cancer after the failure of other cancer medicine. Lanib is also used with letrozole combination to treat postmenopausal women with hormone receptor positive metastatic breast cancer.
Lanib dosing for HER2 positive metastatic breast cancer (withXeloda) is 1250mg once daily for 1-21days continuously repeating.
Combination with femora is 1500mg orally once a day continuously once daily every day.
Administrate Lanib on an empty stomach (1hr before or 1hr after).
OVERDOSE: If overdose occurs, seek to emergency department or call poison control helpline
Lanib is a type of classification called kinase inhibitor and act by intracellular tyrosine kinase.
Lanib prohibits ErbB-forced tumor cell growth in vitro and in various animal models. When combination 5-fluracil with Lanib created an additive effect in the 4 tumor cell lines tested. Development inhibitsthe Lanib tablet effect wereexamined in trastuzumab-conditioned cell lines.
Lanib provide selective action against breast cancer cell lines selected for long-term growth in trastuzumab-containing intracellularly. Hormone receptor-positive breast cancer cells (with ER [Estrogen Receptor] and/or PgR [Progesterone Receptor]) that co express the HER2 bear to be protection against established endocrine therapies. Simultaneously hormone receptor-positive breast cancer cells that initially lack EGFR or HER2 unrecalled these receptor proteins as the tumor becomes resistant to endocrine therapy.
Poor absorbs from the GI tract. peak plasma concentration is approx.4hrs ; bioavailability is 95%. Lanib with food will increase the systemic exposure.
Plasma protein binding is 99%
Lanib Metabolized mainly by CYP3A4 and CYP3A5.
Excreted dose through feces more than 14% and <2% urine. Eliminated half-life is 24hrs.
Lanib should avoided If you are allergic to lapatinib
If you had hepatic problem, cardio disease, an electrolytic imbalance then discusses with doctor whether it’s safe to use or not piror to Lanib treatment.
Lanib should not prefer during pregnancy because it harm the unborn baby or cause birth defects.
Avoid breast feeding during Lanib treatment, it is not known whether Lapatinib passes into breast milk.
Lanib regimen interact with Artemether,Etravirine,Pazopanib,Tracrolimus,Telithromycin,Topotecan,Tramadol,Tretinoin, Voriconazole, Ziprasidone. May increase risk of side effects and will not work properly and effect of Lanib may changes.
Lanib 250mg tablet has no adequate and well tolerated details about the drug Lanib 250mg in pregnant women.
Excretion into human milk is unknown. Avoid not become pregnant while receiving Lanib treatment.
Lanib will cause mild to moderate side effects in patients. If symptoms cause serious the inform the doctor as soon as possible.
Common side effect of Lanib 250mg tablets :
Lumbar pain; diarrhae; dry skin; nail of finger toe changes; headache; in digestion problem ; decreased appetite; mild hair loss or thinning; mouth ulcers; nausea; nosebleed; redness and tingling of the hands and feet; tiredness; difficult in sleeping; vomiting.
Serious side effect of Lanib 250mg tablets :
Severe tightness; difficulty in breathing; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual itching; yellowing of the eyes or skin;. pain in chest; dark urine; dizziness or light-headedness; fast or irregular heartbeat; pale stools; persistent loss of appetite; severe or persistent cough; severe or persistent diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and skin allergy like itching, rashes, blisters in mouth,face,lip or tongue.
Take the missed dose as you remember soon before the next dose time. If time to next dose then skip the missed dose and go for daily schedule, don’t make up with extra dose. Please consult the doctor for further details.
Do not use the drug after the medication has expired. Keep away from the children. Dispose of medicine should consult with pharmacist for proper dispose of chemo drugs. Store at 25-300C.
Lanib is contraindicated to hypersensitivity condition. Tablet should avoid during condition of allergic reaction, breastfeeding, pregnant.
1. Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com, a fully licensed and regulated pharmacy, takes all precautions to strictly abide by the laws and regulations set forth in the dispensing of prescription medications. By placing the order for your prescription medicines, you acknowledge and accept the following terms regarding the purchase of any prescription medicines.
2. Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com will not dispense any prescription medication without a valid prescription from a licensed physician.
3. If you are ordering prescription medication(s), you hereby confirm that you will send us a scanned copy of your valid prescription(s) via email, fax, Whatsapp, or by post, and this prescription shall then be subject to the scrutiny of and approval by our qualified Pharmacists.
4. The drug information provided in the Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com is for informative purposes only and this Website is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. We are not liable for any adverse effects or harm to you as a result of your reliance on the information in the Website.
5. Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com requires either the User or Customer or the Caregiver to confirm he/she is completely aware of the indications, side effects, drug interactions, effects of missed dose or overdose of the medicines he/she orders from us. It is imperative to seek professional advice from your physician before purchasing or consuming any medicine from Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com
6. At Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com, a Caregiver can order prescription medicines on your behalf.