Cyramza 500mg belongs to Intravenous human monoclonal antibody which prohibits VEGFR2and it is used for advanced gastric or gastro-oesophageal junction adenocarcinoma, as a single agent or in combination with paclitaxel used for metastatic non-small cell lung cancer in combination with docetaxel used for metastatic colorectal cancer in combination with FOLFIRI
Cyramza 500mg Increased risk of haemorrhage that may be severe and sometimes fatal. Discontinue if severe bleeding occurs.
Cyramza 500mg is a prescription drugs which is used under supervision of doctor.
Cyramza 500mg injection indicated for :
As a single agent, or in combination with paclitaxel for the treatment of advanced or metastatic gastric or gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma with disease progression on or after prior fluoropyrimidine or platinum containing chemotherapy.
In combination with docetaxel for the treatment for metastatic non-small cell lung cancer with disease progression on or after platinum-based chemotherapy.
In combination with FOLFIRI for the treatment of patients with metastatic colorectal cancer with disease progression on or after prior therapy with bevacizumab, oxaliplatin and a fluoropyrimidine
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer :
The recommended dose is 10 mg/kg IV infused over ~1 hr prior to docetaxel (75 mg/m²) IV infusion on Day 1 of a 21-day cycle
Continue until disease progression or unacceptable toxicity
Gastric Cancer :
As a monotherapy agent or in co administration with paclitaxel is used.
Recommended dose for Single agent or in combination with paclitaxel is 8 mg/kg IV q2wk; infuse over 1 hr
Recommended dose for Paclitaxel (if given in combination) is 80 mg/m² once weekly for 3 weeks of every 28-day cycle.
When given in concomitant, administer ramucirumab prior to administration of paclitaxel
Follow until disease progression or unacceptable toxicity
In combination with FOLFIRI for the treatment
Recommended dose is 8 mg/kg IV q2wk; administer by IV infusion over 60 minutes prior to FOLFIRI administration
Follow until disease progression or unacceptable toxicity
Ramucirumab belongs to human monoclonal antibody (IgG1) against vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 (VEGFR2), which is a type II trans-membrane tyrosine kinase receptor show on endothelial cells. By binding to VEGFR2, ramucirumab inhibits binding of its ligands (VEGF-A, VEGF-C, and VEGF-D), hence prohibiting VEGF-stimulated receptor phosphorylation and downstream ligand-induced multiplication, permeability, and migration of human endothelial cells.
Half-life of ramucirumab 14 days
Raised the risk of haemorrhage and gastrointestinal haemorrhage, containingserious and sometimes fatal haemorrhagic events enduringly discontinue patients who experience severe bleeding
Can have high the risk of gastrointestinal perforation, a probably fatal event
Completely discontinue in patients who experience a gastrointestinal perforation
Impaired wound healing can appear with antibodies prohibiting the VEGF pathway
Stop in patients with impaired wound healing
Hold up drug prior to surgery and discontinue if a patient occurs wound healing complications
Cyramza 500mg has No clinically meaningful difference in the exposure of either ramucirumab or its combination drugs in the approved combinations, contains paclitaxel, docetaxel, and irinotecan were observed in patients with solid tumor.
Cyramza 500mg has no available data while use in pregnant women to inform any drug–associated risks. Based on mechanism ramucirumab will cause fetal harm.
Cyramza 500mg have side effects for gastric cancer with combination of paclitaxel :
Fatigue/asthenia , Neutropenia , Diarrhea , Epistaxis , Peripheral edema, Stomatitis , Proteinuria , Hypertension, Infusion-related reactions, Hypertension grade 3-4, Thrombocytopenia , Hypoalbuminemia .
Cyramza 500mg have side effects for non-small cell lung cancer :
Neutropenia , Fatigue/asthenia , Stomatitis/mucosal inflammation , Epistaxis , Febrile neutropenia , Peripheral edema, Thrombocytopenia , Lacrimation increased , Hypertension .
Take the dose immediately before next dose duration Next dose time reaches then left off the missed dose and continue regular schedule. Avoid taking double dose at same time. Please consult the doctor for further information.
Excretion into human milk is unknown. Avoid the Cyramza 500mg during treatment.
Discard product if it contains particulate matter, is cloudy, or discoloured Dispose unused portion. Do not store for later use. Avoid freeze. Protect from light.
1. Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com, a fully licensed and regulated pharmacy, takes all precautions to strictly abide by the laws and regulations set forth in the dispensing of prescription medications. By placing the order for your prescription medicines, you acknowledge and accept the following terms regarding the purchase of any prescription medicines.
2. Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com will not dispense any prescription medication without a valid prescription from a licensed physician.
3. If you are ordering prescription medication(s), you hereby confirm that you will send us a scanned copy of your valid prescription(s) via email, fax, Whatsapp, or by post, and this prescription shall then be subject to the scrutiny of and approval by our qualified Pharmacists.
4. The drug information provided in the Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com is for informative purposes only and this Website is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. We are not liable for any adverse effects or harm to you as a result of your reliance on the information in the Website.
5. Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com requires either the User or Customer or the Caregiver to confirm he/she is completely aware of the indications, side effects, drug interactions, effects of missed dose or overdose of the medicines he/she orders from us. It is imperative to seek professional advice from your physician before purchasing or consuming any medicine from Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com
6. At Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com, a Caregiver can order prescription medicines on your behalf.