Rituxirel 100mg is indicated for the treatment for patients suffering with certain types of Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. Rituxirel 100mg is indicated for the treatment for patients suffering with chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Rituximab belongs type of monoclonal antibody which aims the CD20 antigen expressed on the surface of pre-B and mature B-lymphocytes. Upon binding to CD20, rituximab intercedes B-cell lysis. Potential mechanisms of cell lysis contain complement dependent cytotoxicity (CDC) and antibody dependent cell intercede cytotoxicity (ADCC). B cells are believed to play a role in the pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and along with chronic synovitis. In this setting, B cells may be work at multiple sites in the autoimmune/inflammatory process, involving through production of rheumatoid factor (RF) and other autoantibodies, antigen presentation, T-cell activation, and/or proinflammatory cytokine production.
Absorption: Not available
Distribution: volume of distribution is 3.1 L
Metabolism: Rituxirel 100mg metabolized by human antimurine antibody production.
Elimination: not available
The half-life of NHL is 22 days and for RA is 18.0 days, GPA and microscopic polyangiitis is 23 days.
Rituxirel is recommended to administer only via intravenous infusion not by IV push or bolus.
PREMEDICATE BEFORE EACH INFUSION :
• Initially rate of 50 mg/hr. is given, in not showing infusion toxicity, rate raised up to 50 mg/hr. increments at intervals of 30 min and max of 400 mg/hr. dose administered for First infusion
• 100 mg/hr.-initiated rate, in not showing infusion toxicity, rate raised up to 100 mg/hr. increments at intervals of 30 min and max of 400 mg/hr. dose administered for Successive infusion
• Premedication with corticosteroids must be considered, if Rituxirel 100mg combination with CHOP chemotherapy is not given. The dose recommended for CHRONIC LYMPHOCYTIC LEUKEMIA: Before starting of FC chemotherapy, dose recommended is 375 mg/m2 followed 100 mg/m2 on day 1 of 2-6 cycles every 28 days.
The dose recommended for COMPONENT OF ZEVALIN FOR TREATMENT OF NHL: Prior to the administration of Indium-111-(In-111-) Zevalin and Yttrium-90- (Y-90-) Zevalin administer Rituxirel 100mg infusion about 250 mg/m2 within 4 hours. Before to Rituxan and Y-90- Zevalin administrate Rituxan and In-111-Zevalin 7–9 days.
RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS :
• Rituxirel 100mg is administer with methotrexate combination
• Rituxirel 100mg administrating as two doses of 100mg IV infusion 2 weeks separated.
• When glucocorticoids administered as methyl prednisolone 100mg IV
• Subsequent course based on clinical evaluation should administer every 24 weeks, but not early than every 16 weeks.
GRANULOMATOSIS POLYANGITIS AND MICROSCOPIC POLYANGITIS:
• Weekly once for 4 weeks administer Dose of 375 mg/m2 IV infusion
• While Glucocorticoids combination with methylprednisolone by dose of 1000 mg IV/ day given for 1- 3 days and purse by oral prednisone 1 mg/kg/day are recommended for the treatment of symptoms of serious vasculitis. This drug should initiate within 14 days before or with the starting of Rituxirel 100mg and may continue during and after the 4-week course with treatment of Rituxirel 100mg drug.
• Safety and not established for subsequent infusion.
LOW GRADE OR FOLLICULAR NON-HODGKINS LYMPHOMA:
• Dose recommended is 375 mg/m2 as an IV infusion.
• Once weeks for 4 or 8 doses administrated for Relapsed treatment
• Relapsed Retreatment for once weekly for 4 doses administrated.
• Untreated Previously: given on day 1 of each cycle of chemotherapy, Up to 8 doses. In complete or partial response of patient, start with 8 weeks for maintenance following Rituxirel in combination with chemotherapy completed then administer 8weeks for 12 doses as a single agent.
• Once weekly for 4 doses at intervals of 6 months and max of 16 doses for Non – progression (following CVP chemotherapy completion 6 – 8 cycles)
• On day 1 each cycle of chemotherapy up to 8 infusions for Diffuse Large B- cell NHL.
Take an Rituxirel 100mg amount and diluted to final concentration of 1 mg/ml up to 4 mg/ml as infusion (containing either 0.9% Nacl or 5% dextrose in water). Invert gently the bag and mix the solution. Dispose unused drug left in vial.
If the patients had high dose of Rituxirel 100mg then seek immediately to the emergency department or poison control help line. Please consult the doctor for further clarification.
Concerning your history of drug used which include in prescription, non-prescription, vitamins & supplements, nutritional products just inform the doctor.
While using Rituxirel 100mg do not take any vaccination or immunization without taking advice from doctors.
Allergic condition against Rituxirel 100mg or any other medication inform your doctor.
Avoid use of Rituxirel 100mg if you are pregnant because it will harm the baby unborn, while using Rituxirel 100mg cause correct birth control to prohibit pregnancy and for at least 2 weeks after your treatment ends. Rituxirel 100mg may affect the ability to have children in women. Inform your doctor if you planning to pregnant.
Common effects: fever and chills (flu lik symptoms)
Less common side effects:
Weakness; nausea; headache; cough; dyspnae; pharyngitis
Rituxirel 100mg drug interaction has limited data is available at present.
Combination with fludarabine or cyclophosphamide has no effects in pharmacokinetics in CLL patients.
Combination with methotrexate had no effects in pharmacokinetics.
If a dose missed to take at the time then have it suddenly before next dose timing, if time reach for next dose, then skip missed dose and continue and continue the regular schedule. Do not have 2 doses at a same time.
Store at 20C – 30C. Use the drug before expiry date. Protected from direct sunlight. Do not freeze or shake. Keep away from the childerns. Discard the unused drug by asking the advice from doctor or pharmacist.
Pregnancy Category C: The drug has no sufficient and well controlled studies in humans, using in pregnant women benefits by warrant use of the drug.
It is unknown whether Rituxirel 100mg passes into breast milk, avoid breast-feed while on Rituxirel 100mg treatment. . Women should not breast feed during Rituxirel 100mg treatment and 12 months following last dose.
Hypersensitivity or murine proteins. Active severe infectons in rheumatoid arthritis Uncontrolled cardiac disease.
1. Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com, a fully licensed and regulated pharmacy, takes all precautions to strictly abide by the laws and regulations set forth in the dispensing of prescription medications. By placing the order for your prescription medicines, you acknowledge and accept the following terms regarding the purchase of any prescription medicines.
2. Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com will not dispense any prescription medication without a valid prescription from a licensed physician.
3. If you are ordering prescription medication(s), you hereby confirm that you will send us a scanned copy of your valid prescription(s) via email, fax, Whatsapp, or by post, and this prescription shall then be subject to the scrutiny of and approval by our qualified Pharmacists.
4. The drug information provided in the Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com is for informative purposes only and this Website is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. We are not liable for any adverse effects or harm to you as a result of your reliance on the information in the Website.
5. Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com requires either the User or Customer or the Caregiver to confirm he/she is completely aware of the indications, side effects, drug interactions, effects of missed dose or overdose of the medicines he/she orders from us. It is imperative to seek professional advice from your physician before purchasing or consuming any medicine from Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com
6. At Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com, a Caregiver can order prescription medicines on your behalf.