Scapho 150mg belongs to immunosuppressant whichdecrease the effects of a chemical substance in the body which can cause inflammation.
Scapho 150mg is required to treat moderate to severe plaque psoriasis (raised, silvery flaking of the skin) in adults.
Scapho indicated for the treatment of following condition :
peak plasma concentration for single dose is 6 days and weekly dosing for first month is 31-34 days
volume of distribution is 7.1 – 8.6 (IV administration)
Metabolized via intracellular catabolism
half-life is 22-31 days.
Plaque Psoriasis :
Starting dose: given 300 mg SC at weeks 0, 1, 2, 3, and 4
initially at week 8, administer 300 mg SC once monthly
A dose of 150 mg may be acceptable for some patients
Psoriatic Arthritis :
Indicated for adults with active psoriatic arthritis
Recommended dosage :
Psoriatic arthritis for other patients, administer with or without a loading dosage by SC injection
Scapho with loading dose administrated 150 mg SC at weeks 0, 1, 2, 3, and 4 and q4wk thereafter
Scapho without loading dose administrated 150 mg SC q4wk.
Considera dosage of 300 mg,If a patient continues to have active psoriatic arthritis
May be administered with or without methotrexate.
Given with or without a loading dosage by SC injection
Scapho with loading dose is administrated 150 mg SC at weeks 0, 1, 2, 3, and 4 and q4wk thereafter
Scapho without a loading dose is administrated150 mg SC q4wk
Human IgG1 monoclonal antibody which selectively joins to and negate the proinflammatory cytokine interleukin 17A (IL-17A)
IL-17A is a normallyappearing cytokine which is involved in normal inflammatory and immune responses and plays a key role in the pathogenesis of plaque psoriasis
Scaphomay increase risk of infections; use with caution in patients with chronic infection or a history of recurrent infection
Start with anti-TB therapy before to initiation of scapho in patients with a history of latent or active TB in whom an adequate course of treatment cannot be confirmed
May infuriate Crohn disease
Anaphylaxis and cases of urticaria resulted; if this appears, discontinue scapho immediately and start anaphylaxis treatment
Live vaccinations interaction with scapho should be avoided CYP450 substrates interaction with scapho injection may altered by increased levels of certain cytokines
Pregnancy category is B Use the Scapho 150mg with caution during pregnancy
In case of missed dose, patients must consult with medical practitioner and follow the instructions given by them. thereby missed dose should be avoid and follow the regular dosing schedule.
Excretion into human milk is unknown.
Store the drug at 20C – 80C. Store in original carton and protect from light until the time of use
Patients having Serious hypersensitivity reactions to the active substance or to any of the excipients
1. Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com, a fully licensed and regulated pharmacy, takes all precautions to strictly abide by the laws and regulations set forth in the dispensing of prescription medications. By placing the order for your prescription medicines, you acknowledge and accept the following terms regarding the purchase of any prescription medicines.
2. Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com will not dispense any prescription medication without a valid prescription from a licensed physician.
3. If you are ordering prescription medication(s), you hereby confirm that you will send us a scanned copy of your valid prescription(s) via email, fax, Whatsapp, or by post, and this prescription shall then be subject to the scrutiny of and approval by our qualified Pharmacists.
4. The drug information provided in the Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com is for informative purposes only and this Website is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. We are not liable for any adverse effects or harm to you as a result of your reliance on the information in the Website.
5. Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com requires either the User or Customer or the Caregiver to confirm he/she is completely aware of the indications, side effects, drug interactions, effects of missed dose or overdose of the medicines he/she orders from us. It is imperative to seek professional advice from your physician before purchasing or consuming any medicine from Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com
6. At Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com, a Caregiver can order prescription medicines on your behalf.