Sprycel 100mg belongs to potent, ATP-competitive tyrosine kinase inhibitor.
Sprycel 100mg is also contains second-generation inhibitor of the oncogenic tyrosine kinase BCR-ABL with 325-fold more potency than imatinib and is also able to inhibit imatinib-resistant BCR-ABL mutants.
Sprycel 100mg is a prescription drug which used under the supervision of doctor.
Sprycel 100mg the treatment of adults with chronic, accelerated, or myeloid or lymphoid blast phase chronic myeloid leukaemia with resistance or intolerance to prior therapy.
Sprycel 100mg is indicated for the treatment of adults with Philadelphia chromosome-positive acute lymphoblastic leukaemia with resistance or intolerance to prior therapy.
Distribution: volume of distribution 2505 L and plasma protein binding is 96%
Metabolism: Extensively metabolized in humans, mainly by the cytochrome P450 enzyme 3A4.
Elimination: Dasatinib excreted through the feces.
Half-life is 3-5 hours
Dasatinib belongs to type of drug called a protein tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI).
Tyrosine kinases are proteins that act as chemical messengers to develop cancer cells to grow. Dasatinib stops the tyrosine kinases from sending chemical signals which tell the cells to grow.
Sprycel indicated for Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia :
Newly diagnosed: Used for recently diagnosed adults with Philadelphia chromosome-positive (Ph+) chronic myeloid leukaemia (CML) in chronic phase
initiate 100 mg PO qDay (morning or evening).
May raised to 140 mg qDay if insufficient response.
Advanced CML: Used for treatment of chronic, accelerated, or myeloid or lymphoid blast phase Ph+ CML with support or intolerance to before therapy contains imatinib
Initiate 140 mg PO qDay
May increase to 180 mg qDay if insufficient reactions
Sprycel indicated for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia Indicated for Philadelphia chromosome-positive (Ph+) acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (ALL) with resistance or intolerance to prior therapy
Initiate 140 mg PO qDay
May increase to 180 mg PO qDay if insufficient reactions
Myelosuppression contains severe thrombocytopenia, neutropenia and Anemia may develop; may manage by dose interruption, dose reduction, or stopping of treatment; hematopoietic growth factor has been used with resistant myelosuppression
some patients with chronic phase CML and paediatric Ph+ ALL, show complete blood cell counts (CBCs) q2Weeks for 12 weeks, then q3Months thereafter, or as clinically indicated; show CBCs for the first 2 months weekly after that monthly, or as clinically indicated in patients with advanced phase CML or Ph+ ALL
Sprycel will occur Hypokalaemia, hypomagnesemia, congenital QT interval prolongation, hepatic impairment
Sprycel should Use with caution in patients who have or may develop prolongation of QT interval
Interaction with CYP3A4 inhibitors will increase Sprycel 100mg plasma concentration.
Interaction with CYP3A4 inducers will decrease Sprycel 100mg plasma concentration.
Interaction with antacids will decrease Sprycel 100mg plasma concentration.
Interaction with H2 antagonists/proton pump inhibitors will decrease Sprycel 100mgplasma concentration.
Interaction with CYP3A4 substrates will have their plasma concentration altered by Sprycel 100mg.
Sprycel 100mg will cause fetal harm while using during pregnancy. Advise a pregnant woman of the possible risk to a foetus
Anemia, Febrile neutropenia, Thrombocytopenia, Mucosal inflammation, Diarrhea, Headache, Haemorrhage, Fatigue , Pyrexia , Skin rash, Infection, Nausea , Dyspnea , Anorexia , Arthralgia , Asthenia , Constipation , Dizziness , Musculoskeletal pain .
In case of missed dose, patients must consult with medical oncologist and follow the regular dosing schedule.
Avoid breast feeding during Sprycel treatment
Stored at 200C to 250C.
1. Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com, a fully licensed and regulated pharmacy, takes all precautions to strictly abide by the laws and regulations set forth in the dispensing of prescription medications. By placing the order for your prescription medicines, you acknowledge and accept the following terms regarding the purchase of any prescription medicines.
2. Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com will not dispense any prescription medication without a valid prescription from a licensed physician.
3. If you are ordering prescription medication(s), you hereby confirm that you will send us a scanned copy of your valid prescription(s) via email, fax, Whatsapp, or by post, and this prescription shall then be subject to the scrutiny of and approval by our qualified Pharmacists.
4. The drug information provided in the Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com is for informative purposes only and this Website is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. We are not liable for any adverse effects or harm to you as a result of your reliance on the information in the Website.
5. Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com requires either the User or Customer or the Caregiver to confirm he/she is completely aware of the indications, side effects, drug interactions, effects of missed dose or overdose of the medicines he/she orders from us. It is imperative to seek professional advice from your physician before purchasing or consuming any medicine from Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com
6. At Anti-Cancer-Drugs.com, a Caregiver can order prescription medicines on your behalf.